Havin' fun in England

Keith H.

TVWBB Pro
Enjoying visit with SIL, daughter and grandson. Used his WSM to do Standing Rib ala Shawn W for grandson's first birthday. EVERYONE enjoyed it!

Keith,
Glad to hear you are having a good time! Sounds like you are an international WSM
er! Have a great time and a safe trip back!

Hope you have a great time over there Keith, have a Newcastle Brown Ale sleeve for me.

*Both of my standing rib roasts were Chris A's Herb Crusted Prime Rib recipe. I claim no credit for myself other than doing them and posting pics.

Hi Keith, Hope the snowy weather doesn't stop you having a great time over this side of the water, glad to here you even got a barbecue in aswell. Enjoy it

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content"> Originally posted by Shawn W:
Hope you have a great time over there Keith, have a Newcastle Brown Ale sleeve for me. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>Will do.
icon_wink.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content"> Originally posted by Shawn W:
*Both of my standing rib roasts were Chris A's Herb Crusted Prime Rib recipe. I claim no credit for myself other than doing them and posting pics. </div></BLOCKQUOTE> Yeah but YOU, Shawn added the BUTTER....

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Bren H:
Hope the snowy weather doesn't stop you having a great time over this side of the water, glad to here you even got a barbecue in as well. Enjoy it </div></BLOCKQUOTE> Doing so...getting ready to walk into City Centre of Thetford as soon as I finish this post.

Hiya Keith
Thetford. hmmm, that's out of walking range for me, I'm in East Dulwich ("sarf of the river, innit me china")
Enjoying the snow ? My WSM looks like a snowman
icon_smile.gif

How long are you over here ? my email's in my profile.

Oh yeah, the broon ale is alright, but see if you can find some Hobgoblin by Wychwood

cheers
morgan

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Larry Wolfe:
Keith,
Glad to hear you are having a good time! Sounds like you are an international WSM
er! Have a great time and a safe trip back! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>Gee...guess that is right...hmm..could be like those Gold Wing Road folks and have a WSM pin with bar for every state/country smoked in...hmmm....off to the Just Conversation section with question for everyone.
icon_biggrin.gif

Back