Has anyone here ordered one of the Limited Color Master Touch grills from Canada?

Just for grins I went to the JCCayer website and put a $299.99 CAD slate 22" MT in the cart, standard shipping to my zip was $78 CAD.
a converter of $378 CAD to USD gave me $273 USD.
if all is correct, then we're talking about a $73 premium over the $200 USD price of a black one.

If I didn't already have a redhead MT I'd probably pop for one.

What's the difference between these and the Original Premium grill? I like the idea of the removable centre but maybe that's just a gizmo too far, I'd like a new grill but which to get?

Hey Colin, I believe the original premium that you see in europe is the taller model, the same height as the MT, so that would be the same. (here in the US the regular models are lower than the MT). So the differences would be the lid bale, so you can slide the lid back and it's held in place, the grate and the warming rack. I believe both of those models on your side of the pond have the coal bins and cup. I could be wrong so double check before purchasing, but i believe that's correct.

Just for grins I went to the JCCayer website and put a $299.99 CAD slate 22" MT in the cart, standard shipping to my zip was $78 CAD.
a converter of $378 CAD to USD gave me $273 USD.
if all is correct, then we're talking about a $73 premium over the $200 USD price of a black one.

If I didn't already have a redhead MT I'd probably pop for one.

Mine ended up being a couple hairs over $250 shipped to my door near chicago. i didn't have a red MT. :D

That's all that's my my list. A Rancher and a 22" WSM, yours would do nicely

I have to admit, I wouldn't mind having the 26" with the cattle horns

Yeah, me too!
I saw one of the cattle horn handle models twenty odd years ago and missed buying it by ten minutes at the goodwill store.
I have been watching ever since!

Back