Grill Grates

You're going to love those Grill Grates Paulie. Sometime try flipping them over throw a burger on and use like a Flattop. You'll get a nice crust on the burger.
Bill

What temp's do you run you'r grill at when using the grate's? I have been tweaking my gasser and it get's 600F +. the last steak's it sort of over seared them.

Now they finaly found the home they deserved! Guess life was tough on a shelf. And thinking is this the life i will live..And DANG Paulie´s place is a great way to serve!

Got some leftover coal's from something.

Trying to use up the badia sauce so I can try the texas pete.

The wife does not like it hot.

Make sure you oil the gg before putting the chicken on the smoker. The meat might stick to the grates since your cooking at a lower temp. I've haven't used them for low temp cooking so my suggestion might not be valid.

What temp's do you run you'r grill at when using the grate's? I have been tweaking my gasser and it get's 600F +. the last steak's it sort of over seared them.

Paulie, I have no idea what my grill temp is at the grate. I use a Genesis S-330 which has the sear burner. I have the #1 burner and the sear burner on only, however, I never cook my steaks with the lid closed. We buy our New York steaks from Costco and they are about 1.5" to 1.75" thick. I cook 6 min aside, turning only once which gets me a beautiful med-rare. I think if you keep the lid open during your cook you won't over sear.

Good luck and good cooking
Bill

Back