Got it !!!!

Eric A

TVWBB Super Fan
Finally, was a little bigger then I thought. No problem...unpack it in parking lot of the Fed Ex depot

IMG_2161.JPG

dont think the ding will cause any issues
IMG_2162.JPG

https://lh4.googleusercontent.com/-UXM9CuktyYM/Ue3eZmHYBTI/AAAAAAAAA1k/JdTAKK5GRwg/s640/IMG_2163.JPG

IMG_2164.JPG

all loaded up and ready to head home

Thanks for the 411 Jeff, I will do that, as a matter of fact thats one of the reasons I became a weber loyalist. My 22.5 arrived with a dinged and warped lid, called Weber.....BAM new lid on its way....told me to keep the old one.....wow no hesitation, no questions, no grilling...... (pun intended) Thats how customer service should be. To answer your question Tony...Dodger dogs! lol, sorry those go on the 18.5 grill em if ya got em. As this was suppose to arrive Friday, I already smoked the Chicken, Ribs and grilled the Rib eyes..... so this weekend????????????
IMG_2167.JPG

I am finally home !

IMG_2170.JPG

And who doesn't have a handy reference near by when learning a new hobby!

IMG_2172.JPG

The previously mentioned damaged 22.5 lid .... make a great charcoal storage barrel

Congrats on the new arrival. We as American's should be more excited about this arrival over some British baby. Lol

I am still patiently waiting on the arrival of mine.

I'm with Jeff, it looks like there is a ding in the body (from the front seat picture) they should send you another one of those too. my charcoal bowl started to chip after my first smoke and and they sent me a new one no questions asked. It looks great though, I'm glad you finally got it!

Wow filled your entire car getting that thing home. FEDEX delivered mine straight to my house a week after Christmas. Delivery guy apparently new about WSM's and asked if I was going to cook that night. UM heck yes I was. I already had the meat prepped and ready to go before it was even delivered. Congrats on getting the WSM home.

Back