Gold Ash Assembly ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Craig H

TVWBB Super Fan
When putting on my "gold" ash ring and bowl, does it matter which side of the grill the ring is oriented to accomodate the sweeper handle? Meaning should the wheels be to the left of the sweeper or to the right? (my wheels are to the right of the sweeper) but all the new display golds I see have them the other way around. Does it matter? I'm in the process of stripping the black off my ash bowl, and when I want it to be in the right direction (if it makes a difference) when I get done.

I put mine with the wheels to the right. I didn't do any thinking in my decision, except I didn't want it between the wheels. Now that I have the side table and the cover to do along with it, to have the Weber logo on the facing me, it's on the back side. Since the table goes on the same side of the grill with no wheels, and the cover only goes on one way. This puts the sweeper handle on the back side of the grill. Kind of annoying. Just a though.

Facing the front or stationary leg on my OTG the handles are on the left side. I don't think it matters if you spun it to the other side, but I believe the manual shows it on the left.

Tim

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back