Goin for an all nighter.

S Mitchell

TVWBB Pro
Of course my camera is dead, so no pics. That means that either it didn't happen, or I will just tell you guys that they were the best pork butts ever cooked! I just did some ribs last weekend with no camera...They were the best ever!!!
icon_razz.gif

So far so good. The butts have been on for about three hours now. Cruisin along at 250 at the lid. Of course as soon as I fired her up, the wind started and I have been too lazy to build a windbreak. We shall see how it does tonight. I'm gonna stoke it up and hit the rack soon.

Thanks Tim. I own a snow removal business...It has been crazy lately, not a lot of sleep. So what do I do with a night off?
icon_biggrin.gif
I had my Maverick set for 280 lid temp and it went off!!!
icon_mad.gif
The wind has calmed down and everything. Don't know why it got all hot and bothered, but I'll get it cooled off. Anyway, thanks for the welcome back! Hopefully we will have some Carolina Que coming up today!

Well, butts are off. Another 15 hour cook. I gotta tell ya, I'm loving these overnight cooks! Although I think I should try a high heat cook so I would be able to whip one out if I get the need. Sorry about no pics this time. I'll get the camera all charged up for the next one! Had to use the spatula to get them off the WSM, they were fallin apart! Looooove it!

No worries about the pics, Shane. Sometimes just reading about a good cook is just as fun! I haven't tried an overnighter yet. I think I will soon just for the experience, if nothing else. Enjoy the PP!!

Mike

Back