Genesis E310 - Need a Left Side Shelf

Kelly C

TVWBB Pro
This may be a long shot but does anyone know where I can get either a new left side shelf (or the gray shelf end cap) for a Genesis E310? I called Weber this morning and they do not have any. Here is my broken one:

IMG_0124.jpegIMG_0125.jpegIMG_0126.jpeg

I've got one. It will take a bit to dig it out.

Do you only need the end?
Hi Dan: My sister just “inherited “ a front control Genesis E310 (no label found, but reading this website helped ID it) missing the left fixed side table. I volunteered to help restore it, primarily a thorough cleaning as it appears to work. I was hoping to complete her BBQ and gift the left side fixed table for her birthday on Labor Day weekend (Sept 3). If you have this part, please let me know how much with shipping to Orange, CA 92867. Also, if you know if other models of the left table are interchangeable I could search my local area for giveaways or great deals to use the part as shipping alone adds to the cost. Thanks so much, I see so many of your helpful posts and spend hours reading on this helpful, informative and interesting site!

Hi Dan: My sister just “inherited “ a front control Genesis E310 (no label found, but reading this website helped ID it) missing the left fixed side table. I volunteered to help restore it, primarily a thorough cleaning as it appears to work. I was hoping to complete her BBQ and gift the left side fixed table for her birthday on Labor Day weekend (Sept 3). If you have this part, please let me know how much with shipping to Orange, CA 92867. Also, if you know if other models of the left table are interchangeable I could search my local area for giveaways or great deals to use the part as shipping alone adds to the cost. Thanks so much, I see so many of your helpful posts and spend hours reading on this helpful, informative and interesting site!

2011 to 2016 Genesis E310 and S310 and E330 and S330 grills have the same left hand side table.

I no longer have the table end-cap.

edit: here is the Siamese twin of your grill

1714592057833.png

Last edited:
2011 to 2016 Genesis E310 and S310 and E330 and S330 grills have the same left hand side table.

I no longer have the table end-cap.

edit: here is the Siamese twin of your grill

View attachment 90178

Liked the "Siamese Twin"; I had seen this last night (prior to getting approved as a tvwbb Registered user) and reached out to him if he would consider parting out just that left side table. Thanks Dan for the references of other models that interchange with my E310, appreciate the quick response as time is clicking if I want to complete my sisters BBQ by September.

Back