Genesis 1000 NG manifold wanted

D

DouglasW

Hi everyone! I am restoring my 1994 Genesis 1000 LP. I also recently moved to a new home with natural gas. I want to convert properly to natural gas, so I am in need of a natural gas manifold. I believe this is part no. 56039.

I have read the universe of posts on here about the NG/LP valve differences, and the incompatibility of other models' manifolds with the 1000. And I can't find any retailers selling this discontinued part (except for one Canadian dealer who will not ship to USA).

Does anyone have this part? Thanks very much!

PS: your manifold will support a worthy cause. This grill appeared destined for the scrap yard just a few weeks ago (see rusty frame pics), but I have secured a donor frame, which has now been stripped/repainted and is ready for rebuild.

Attachments

• 20230604_121724.jpg
    20230604_121724.jpg
    84.2 KB · Views: 14
  • 20230604_121755.jpg
    20230604_121755.jpg
    81.6 KB · Views: 14
  • 20230806_105154.jpg
    20230806_105154.jpg
    206.9 KB · Views: 14
Hi everyone! I am restoring my 1994 Genesis 1000 LP. I also recently moved to a new home with natural gas. I want to convert properly to natural gas, so I am in need of a natural gas manifold. I believe this is part no. 56039.

I have read the universe of posts on here about the NG/LP valve differences, and the incompatibility of other models' manifolds with the 1000. And I can't find any retailers selling this discontinued part (except for one Canadian dealer who will not ship to USA).

Does anyone have this part? Thanks very much!

PS: your manifold will support a worthy cause. This grill appeared destined for the scrap yard just a few weeks ago (see rusty frame pics), but I have secured a donor frame, which has now been stripped/repainted and is ready for rebuild.
Hi Douglas, I will message you on this...thanks!

The manifold trade is underway!
3200 miles...they should pass in the dead of night somewhere around Omaha!
Pirate Ship was a fantastic recommendation. Got a label to ship these parts across the country at a great rate.
Yes, Pirate Ship was very easy! Even for someone who despises shipping anything! Thanks.

Looking for one badly. Still available??
I'm sorry Darryl, I sold it to another member. If you can't find one online or from another member here, I suggest you look for a donor NG Genesis 1000-5000 grill on FBMP, OfferUp, or Craigslist. You can get the whole grill for less than the cost of a new manifold. BTW, what is wrong with the one you have now? Maybe it's fixable.

I'm sorry Darryl, I sold it to another member. If you can't find one online or from another member here, I suggest you look for a donor NG Genesis 1000-5000 grill on FBMP, OfferUp, or Craigslist. You can get the whole grill for less than the cost of a new manifold. BTW, what is wrong with the one you have now? Maybe it's fixable.
Thanks. Trying to do a conversion on this grill.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240106_174640_Facebook.jpg
    Screenshot_20240106_174640_Facebook.jpg
    151.6 KB · Views: 4
I know this is kinda old but I have a NG manifold for a Genesis 1000 or 2000? No side burner. Looking to trade for a propane manifold. Thanks !

I know this is kinda old but I have a NG manifold for a Genesis 1000 or 2000? No side burner. Looking to trade for a propane manifold. Thanks !
Danny, I would probably just pick up another Genesis 1000 for the parts you need, unless you already have the tank panel and scale. You could definitely resell your NG manifold as they aren't available anymore. I also have extras on those parts ( just no manifold) depending on where you live in Illinois.

Danny, I would probably just pick up another Genesis 1000 for the parts you need, unless you already have the tank panel and scale. You could definitely resell your NG manifold as they aren't available anymore. I also have extras on those parts ( just no manifold) depending on where you live in Illinois.
Actually your right, i didnt think about the bracket and scale. Yes im on the hunt for another, but just thought it would be easy to do a trade. Im in the northwest suburbs by the way.

This is what I have by the way. I have all the shelves and they look to be original (the wood is shot tho) Also it has a flip up tray on the left however it flips up to the side vs. forward, which Ive never seen before.

I have a 90s genesis 3000 redhead with side burner that Ive had since brand new and its still running strong! Figured Id refurb this black one and use it while i refurb my readhead.

Thanks!

Attachments

• 20240428_110756.jpg
    20240428_110756.jpg
    187.4 KB · Views: 6
  • 20240428_110750.jpg
    20240428_110750.jpg
    221 KB · Views: 6
Hi Danny, welcome to tvwbb. I have a '94 2000 Redhead that I've redone twice since getting brand new. It's about time for another update/ new paint. I'm in the process of doing some patio remodeling and going to run a NG line for fire pit and the bbq. Message me if you still have the NG manifold.

Back