Friday lunch menu

These are the last pics i got - i forgot the memory card at home like a bonehead AGAIN
icon_mad.gif

Anyway the pulled pork was juicy and tender, came home with 4 lbs. left over. Nothing else was left, just rib bones. Larry i work for a local construction company with about 12 people in our group.
bbqlunch010.jpg

bbqlunch009.jpg

Mighty fine way to start your weekend !!
icon_cool.gif
Good job !!

Bill

btw, we got about 6/10th's of an inch of rain starting just after 8 pm. The lightning was spectacular !! Winds weren't too bad here.

I recovered the last pics of my cook. It was a long night for sure with very little sleep but well worth it. Once again the WSM made this very effortless with delicious results. Enjoy
icon_smile.gif

bbqlunch017.jpg

bbqlunch012.jpg

bbqlunch016.jpg

bbqlunch014.jpg

bbqlunch015.jpg

j could you shoot me an email? (5centsmoker@gmail.com)

I think you're friends with lopa, right?

I was thinking of shooting him an email since I saw butt hutt was signed up for oinktoberfest but he doesn't have anything listed under his public profile.

do you make you're own sauce? it looks nice in those pics.

J, I just sent you his email address. The sauce is wegmans brand tropical bbq,kinda like mango/pineapple flavor with some heat on the back end. My kids really like it more than your typical bbq sauce. I make a different sauce for pulled pork. Let me know if you don't get my email.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">J, I just sent you his email address. The sauce is wegmans brand tropical bbq,kinda like mango/pineapple flavor with some heat on the back end. My kids really like it more than your typical bbq sauce. I make a different sauce for pulled pork. Let me know if you don't get my email. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I got the email thanks.

If you have the dino bbq book, there's a great recipe in there for a similar type sauce that uses guava paste, pineapple, habanero, and bbq sauce, I highly recommend making it.

Back