Fish Burgers, really...

Karl Repsher

TVWBB Fan
I've been wanting to do this for a long time, make some fish burgers, but every time I bring home some fish it either goes for poisson cru or grilled on the Genesis topped with sauce Roquefort.

Friday I stopped by Ace Hardware and found this by the check out counter.

While waiting in line I read the package and decided to make some fish burgers with it, so I stopped at the local 7-11 and picked up some tuna.

Sorry about having you stand on your head, I took the pic with the label upside down and had to turn it,... I was moving fast before the sharks discovered the fish and it became poissin cru.

I paid about $15 for 2 pounds.

On the Genesis, poured the rest of the marinade on top.

After the turn, nice release, love my cast iron grates.

After the tuna was cooked I toasted the buns, my bride made some tartar sauce and we added a slice of tomato to the burger, ...served with fries.

My bride, nephew and niece had never tasted a fish burger, everybody like them so much I've been requested to make them again this Friday, the marinade is very good, so good in fact I bought 10 more packages today, sorry no plated pics, everyone was too hungry, ...next time.

Thanks for looking,

Karl

Nice tuna Karl..who knew Tuna at 7-11. Do they have the Slurpee over there? Just curious

Back