first overnight cook..

Moy D

hey fellas, im new to the forum but not to BBQing. i picked up a 22.5 wsm last week and have been busy cooking and getting used to it. i made a short video of the my first overnight cook with it, man i love this thing. let me know what i did wrong or right.

https://vimeo.com/44998122

Well that's the way to document a cook. The video was a little fast to see any faults but the end result looked look. Did you like it?

I too did my first cook overnight in the dead of winter. Everything will else will seem easy now

I don't see any problems with that! Looks GOOD!

wsmsmile8gm.gif

Can't see a thing wrong with that...Looks great! I really liked the sequence where the cooker was coming up to temp.

Thanks guys for the feedback and the warm welcome to the site. The pulled pork came out really good and can't wait to finish it so I can get the smoker going again. I've done pork and beef ribs with tasty results, next on the list is brisket. Will post pics or a shorter video when done.

Great looking PP Moy and what a great video. Particularly loved the music. Who is it and what's the name of the song?

Back