FINISHED!! Pork Butt on!! Ribs now too!! w/ PICS

Robert Clark

TVWBB Pro
Wolfe Rub Original (THANKS LARRY)

Apple, Hickory and Oak.

Humphrey's Lump

First time doing a Pork Shoulder Picnic.

I usually do Bone In Pork Butts.
Ribs on at about 12 noon tomoorrow.
wsmsmile8gm.gif

PHOTOS

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Robert Clark:
Wolfe Rub Original (THANKS LARRY)

Apple, Hickory and Oak.

Humphrey's Lump

First time doing a Pork Shoulder Picnic.

I usually do Bone In Pork Butts.
Ribs on at about 12 noon tomoorrow.
wsmsmile8gm.gif
</div></BLOCKQUOTE>

You're welcome Robert, but Thank you!

Where's the pic's??? No pic's = no cook!
icon_wink.gif

I love picnics and would do them more often if I could find fresh ones, they're all Smithfield Enhanced around here!! I think you'll be happy with the picnic!

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Larry Wolfe:
[I love picnics and would do them more often if I could find fresh ones, they're all Smithfield Enhanced around here!! I think you'll be happy with the picnic! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Your BJ's doesn't carry them? I know, look who I'm asking. I've seen them up here at BJ's all summer. Surprising you don't have them down there in pork country.
Looking good Robert

Looks great Robert. I love picnics as well when I can find them. I do have one in the freezer I need to pull out and should have done it this weekend but Butts were on sale at our Vons.

WOW, looks good, and family fun to boot. I've got an all weekend running myself. Keep the pics coming, makes me wish mine was done now!!!

Back