Ed Padget-Noob

Ed Ward

Hello fellow Webernites, thank you for letting me join! My name is Ed and I'm from Huntsville, AL. I'm brand spanking new to Weber Grills. I picked up my Grill this past week from FB Marketplace. It is a Genesis E310. I paid $40 bucks for the grill and spent about two hours cleaning her up. So far I like it but I've got some questions I'll post later. I enjoy outdoor cooking I currently own a smoker and and Blackstone Griddle. Love them both dearly. I've owned about three or four gas grills in the past but this is my first Weber. I was excited to find this forum and look forward to learning more about grilling and outdoor cooking. Thanks again for having me.

Hi Ed, WELCOME!!!!!!

You are going to love it here.

The guys will settle for pictures, me, I like to know what people put on their cooks;)

Hello fellow Webernites, thank you for letting me join! My name is Ed and I'm from Huntsville, AL. I'm brand spanking new to Weber Grills. I picked up my Grill this past week from FB Marketplace. It is a Genesis E310. I paid $40 bucks for the grill and spent about two hours cleaning her up. So far I like it but I've got some questions I'll post later. I enjoy outdoor cooking I currently own a smoker and and Blackstone Griddle. Love them both dearly. I've owned about three or four gas grills in the past but this is my first Weber. I was excited to find this forum and look forward to learning more about grilling and outdoor cooking. Thanks again for having me.
As promised here is pic of my latest Marketplace Find

Attachments

• Genesis E310.jpg
    Genesis E310.jpg
    241.5 KB · Views: 5

Back