Digital timer included with new performer platinum?

RGleason

TVWBB Super Fan
Just picked up a brand new platinum performer. Quick question regarding the digital timer------ how do you turn it off??? Figured out how use and reset it but not how to shut it off to save battery life.......

just looked at the instructions. not much there. almost a useless thing, to bad they didn't make it a temp gauge with probe. but i would assume that it turns itself off after a certain period.

just looked at the instructions. not much there. almost a useless thing, to bad they didn't make it a temp gauge with probe. but i would assume that it turns itself off after a certain period.
Timer has been on the whole time lol. It would be handy if I could turn it off lol. It's nice to have a timer handy when I'm grilling after a few barley pops or if I am on Daddy duty and get distracted!

Pretty sure it doesn't turn off all the way-- mine hasn't in the month I've had it!

At first it frustrated me, but then I thought about it and realized the other LCD kitchen timers I have also don't turn off all the way, and it's not like I'm replacing their batteries all the time.

Pretty sure it doesn't turn off all the way-- mine hasn't in the month I've had it!

At first it frustrated me, but then I thought about it and realized the other LCD kitchen timers I have also don't turn off all the way, and it's not like I'm replacing their batteries all the time.

Good to know man! I won't think anything more of it!

Back