Daytona 500 Menu

KenP

TVWBB Pro
So whatcha cooking for the Daytona 500?

I'm thinking ribs, tomatoes and potatoes.

My wife, who doesn't eat 4 legged creatures (
icon_confused.gif
), will probably get a roti chicken. (Yeah, I'll gnaw on it some.)

Friends of ours invited us over, only problem they just have an antenna for watching T.V., so while the food might be good, the race wont be on
icon_frown.gif
Maybe I'll be lucky and be able to get part of it off the internet at times.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Dave K:
Friends of ours invited us over, only problem they just have an antenna for watching T.V., so while the food might be good, the race wont be on
icon_frown.gif
Maybe I'll be lucky and be able to get part of it off the internet at times. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

They don't show the race OTA in Canada??? That would suck.

My menu: Smoked hot wings and stuffed mushrooms with some baked beans and a lot of Miller Lite.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Steve Forwe:

They don't show the race OTA in Canada??? That would suck.

</div></BLOCKQUOTE>

It does. We have a Sat. dish, so I can get most of the races, but where we live you cant get any american feeds on antennea.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Dave K:

It does. We have a Sat. dish, so I can get most of the races, but where we live you cant get any american feeds on antennea. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>That would suck.

I have a biz partner in Vancouver who came to visit last year. He wasn't a race fan until I took him to the Richmond race. He was wigging out! Now he's a fan.
icon_biggrin.gif

just picked up 2 racks of babybacks and a head of cabbage for some smoked cabbage. might do some ABT's too.

Three racks of Spares plus the trimmings from the spares (riblets), some Teryaki wings, homemade Coleslaw, and corn bread, Oh yeah and plenty of BEER

I have a beef tenderloin that I am going to slice into 1.5" fillets, wrap in bacon and throw on the kettle. I have a giant red onion marinating in Italian dressing at this time. I'll throw a few taters onm too.

Back