Craigslist Score!

Carlos Lopez

TVWBB Fan
I picked up a new WSM 22.5 about a month ago from lowes and was planning on picking up another one in the next few weeks. Im always checking craigslist for anything BBQ related and there she was...a new WSM 22.5, only used once and going for $250. I knew I couldnt pass that deal up even if I had to drive 2 hrs to pick it up. The one on the left is the one I bought a month ago for $434.00 and on the right the one I picked up for $250.00. The BBQ gods must have been looking out for me...lol Here are my toys all cleaned up and ready for smoking. Thanks for looking!

20130309_124332_zps42904cce.jpg

Your a lucky man Carlos... 2 months ago I saw a WSM 22.5 and it said posted 1 hour ago and when I called someone had picked it up. They only wanted 200.

Nice ! Soooooo lets see..........competition cooking maybe soon ? =)

Peter

Last edited:
Remember the Casco competition charcoal deal...................I got 4 bags total.

Peter
Yup, I had the wife pick me up 4 bags as well;). I did one comp this past september and I used my Orion cooker. I will be doing a comp on april 21st here in San Jose and will be using both WSM's for that one. Every weekend I have been practicing w/my new toy(s) and I have some chicken thighs marinating as we speak :wsm:

That's a good deal. I'm posting a link in the "trading" forum for one at $250 also.

Very nice Carlos!!! Don't you love when a great deal just falls in your lap, and it sure makes it easier selling the Wife on it too!!!

Yup, I had the wife pick me up 4 bags as well;). I did one comp this past september and I used my Orion cooker. I will be doing a comp on april 21st here in San Jose and will be using both WSM's for that one. Every weekend I have been practicing w/my new toy(s) and I have some chicken thighs marinating as we speak :wsm:

Awesome !!!

I also hoping to do some comp. later on (thats why I build my big smoker). For now Im working on my comp. judge certification and working
on BBQing as well ofcourse =). Hey, never know maybe we will meet one day on comp. =)
Anyways, best of luck with your April comp. brother.

Peter

Back