Chicken BBQ Sauce

RichPB (richlife)

TVWBB Wizard
I specifically wanted a recipe for pulled Chicken BBQ using a rotisserie chicken from Costco (basically, I think it's impossible to beat the price or the quality tying to rotisserie my own), so I read at least 5-6 different recipes before deciding on one that I could just modify slightly to try to get what I wanted. In the end, it was the perfect choice and I loved the chicken bbq.

So here is the recipe that I made and a link to the original plus a pic of the lunch sandwich I made from leftovers using some toasted French bread (also Costco) and sliced dill pickles. This sauce would also be great for pork and most anything else.

IMG_20220808_120341930.jpg

Ingredients

Makes just less than a pint jar.

Instructions

• Add all ingredients to a medium saucepan and stir together until combined.
  • Heat over medium, stirring occasionally, until all the sugar has dissolved and the ingredients are well combined (about 5 minutes). If you want a thicker sauce, let it simmer uncovered until it's thickened to your liking.
  • Allow the sauce to cool and serve in any recipe that uses barbecue sauce. Store in an airtight container or jar in the fridge for up to 2 weeks or freeze for up to 6 months.

https://www.bowlofdelicious.com/bbq-sauce/

Back