CB or Weber Rotisserie

I have the new ring. it fits perfectly, just as the article states that you posted Joe S. No tabs, it is snug like the Cajun bandit. I bought it about 1 month ago.

I have the new ring. it fits perfectly, just as the article states that you posted Joe S. No tabs, it is snug like the Cajun bandit. I bought it about 1 month ago.

Thanks for the info. They told me on Thursday they showed 2 in stock and she would double check to make sure they had one to ship. They did ship one Friday.

I wonder if I will get the old style or the new style. I guess I will find out Tuesday.

Thanks for the info. They told me on Thursday they showed 2 in stock and she would double check to make sure they had one to ship. They did ship one Friday.

I wonder if I will get the old style or the new style. I guess I will find out Tuesday.
Joe, if you don't get the new style send it back, and tell them you want the new style.

Thanks, with that height it can be used as a short Stacker and fit 1-2 grill grates
Wow,...I just love you guys you are so inventive. Me, I just use it as a rotisserie, and when I do beer can chicken so that I could have some height between the lid and the chicken.

Back