Camp Grill

Joe V

TVWBB Fan
Headed out to camp last weekend for a little R&R and F&D (Food & Drink). Arrived last Friday night to two feet of snow and a tree fallen across the dirt road into camp. No big deal as long as you have 4WD, a snowblower & a chainsaw. :cool:

Next time we got to bring a larger shovel. :eek:

Cabin010513B_zpsa56ad846.jpg

Cabin010513A.jpg

I found the Weber!

Cabin010513E.jpg

Mmmm..RIBS!

Cabin010513J.jpg

And a little drink while the ribs cook...:)

Cabin010513K_zps9d5d77c6.jpg

Dinner's ready!

Cabin010513M.jpg

Sorry there's no plated pics but all I had was my crummy cell phone camera with me and indoor pics are not its thing. Nonetheless, a good time was had by all and the ribs with all the fixins were delish. Thanks for looking!

holeyBalls!! i'll thank our Lord we ain't got that kinda snow here (i'll say a Rosary tonight)
Joe, i remember photos from your summer holiday outings at your camp sight...
not sure if i like the snow photos better than the summer photos... doesn't matter.
What does is: you got thru the snow, got the Weber fired up and ate some Great lookin' (dispite the CPcamera) ribs!
Bonus: Knob Creek satisfies!

Where is the camp at? I used to live in Upstate Ny in the Rochester/Fairport area for over 24 yrs before moving and camped in the woods a few times.. The snow pics bring back some memories of going to bed and it was green/brown and waking up and it was all white...LOL

Good looking ribs and I bet they were even better on a cold winter day.

Last edited:
My idea of camping is dinning outside at a restaurant. We are at other ends of the world when it comes to camping.:D

Back