Buffalo Chicken Burgers

John Solak

TVWBB 1-Star Olympian
A couple of pounds of ground chicken, an egg, panko bread crumbs and some Mad Hunky Chicken Wang seasoning then made 4 patties and on as CI pan. Also a couple of hot dogs for my picky Son.
IMG_2820.jpg

Flipped, pretty nice crust.
IMG_2822.jpg

Took them off of the CI pan and applied some more Chicken Wang rub and also applied some white vinegar a couple of time till the patties hit 165*F internal
IMG_2828.jpg

Plated. Added to the patty with some blue cheese dressing with added blue cheese added, lettuce and tomato. carrots, celery, and zucchini. The zukes could have been on just a tad longer but my coals were dying and I had to go somewhere.
IMG_2829.jpg

IMG_2831.jpg

IMG_2832.jpg

Your plated pictures always look nice. Did you ground up your own chicken? Or I'd this something the butcher can do for me?

Tasty looking meal, I will try some tonight on my Genesis. Your burgers held together very well which is always a challenge when doing chicken or turkey burgers. After I make the patties I like to put them in the freezer for about 20 minutes. With a light freeze on the patties they seem to hold together better on the grill. I also like to mix all the ingredients and lightly freeze that mixture before making the patties. It seems to firm up the meat and easier to make into patties. Even thought it takes some planning the finished product usually turns out pretty good.

I never think about ground chicken, but those do look awfully good. That pic with the sauce on top of the patty looks like where I would have started to eat as they looks so good.....................d

Looks good! I make these a lot and add some blue cheese crumbles as well as red hot to the meat mixture... I likes mines on a toasted bun!

Looks good! I make these a lot and add some blue cheese crumbles as well as red hot to the meat mixture... I likes mines on a toasted bun!

Adding blue cheese to the meat before grilling is a great idea, I'll try that next time!!

Back