Best baby back rib recipe? Forgot to add, for a newb?? :)

Andrew Luis

TVWBB Fan
Will be cooking ribs tomorrow morning for lunch tomorrow. I will be collecting stuff tonight to cook them tomorrow morning.

Any recipes are greatly appreciated! :)

Hey guys,

I forgot I had a TON of rub left from when I did the Chris Lilly's pork shoulder rub.

I used that...but I am going to make the sauce which sounds delicious! :)

So made ribs for the first time today, using my dad's Gold Performer we recently purchased off of Craigslist for CRAZY cheap ($60), and made some prety awesome ribs for my first time!

I used the CHris Lilly Rub and mayo' spread all over the ribs to have them stick.

This was the outcome. I wish I would have let them cook for a little while longer, had trouble keeping them at 270ish the whole time with it sometimes spiking to 3XXish early on, and towards the end going from 250-260. It kept steady for an hour or so though at 280.

This was the outcome, just wish I would have cooked them longer The temp was at 178 when I pulled them. Family and GF were starting to get too hungry so I said screw it lol.

37ci.jpg

I also glazed them with a mix of Sweet Baby Ray's and honey. Pretty good for the first time out! :)

Also bought the Weber 6605 (I think?) rib rack from HD. It worked pretty awesome--I reccomend it to anyone who wants a good grill rack and wants it to be weber.

They look good.The performer is a awesome grill, I used to have one and I really miss it.

Back