Beauty in Simplicity: The Genesis XX (Jr.)

Thanks so much, @Mark AU ! It isn’t prrfect as it is 35 years old, but it was a labor of love to bring back an uncommon part of the very early days of Weber’s gas grill history.

Do you know anyone Down Under who would like to buy one?😎 It is still for sale.

Jon, personally I would pull down the ad after Christmas if you don't sell it beforehand. Relist it in the spring, better market.
Agreed. Generating movement on a grill during the off-season without a lowball price is a challenge regardless of the quality of the build. Let that thing hibernate for a few months and cash in when the weather warms and demand heats up.

Thanks so much, @Mark AU ! It isn’t prrfect as it is 35 years old, but it was a labor of love to bring back an uncommon part of the very early days of Weber’s gas grill history.

Do you know anyone Down Under who would like to buy one?😎 It is still for sale.
Still looks very impressive and yes agree it's a great piece of the Weber gas history!!

I'm sure there would be quite a few that would love to have one in their collections down here. I'm fortunate to have one (only known one in Australia) but if shipping wasn't too expensive I would contemplate having 2 🤔

Attachments

• 20210925_164752.jpg
    20210925_164752.jpg
    200.4 KB · Views: 5

Back