BB Ribs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Matt J

TVWBB Fan
Greetings all... I have tried all the differant rubs and such on this site for cooking ribs and am looking for something new to try. I wanted to do a brisket but my wife of all things has asked me to smoke her some ribs for Mother's day and I'm looking for something new to try. Ahh....if all wives were this easy to please...the world would be a better place.

Any suggests guys/gals..new flavors...new seasoning ideas..new prep/cooking techniques /infopop/emoticons/icon_cool.gif ?

Any TB Lightning fans out there HEHEHE? Go Lightning...

Got a second ????? regarding this topic. Would it be plausible to do say a 10lb butt or a 10lb brisket on the bottom grate and then when it's say about 4 hours from being done...throw four racks of ribs up on the top grate and keep on truckin. Figure that way (taking in account for the brisket or butt foiled in a cooler after being removed) they would all be done around the same time....this is based on my cooking the ribs around 5-5 1/2 hours (norm for me) and the brisket or butt being foiled in cooler for 1 1/2 to 2 hours. Let me know what you all think. I work 12 night shifts 3 on and 3 off............so my staying up all night to do a midnight cook is no problemo for me. (actually I'm at work now and as you can see the military pays me well to surf the BBQ forum LOL) Thanks all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back