Back to my own grill....

Steven A

TVWBB Super Fan
We made it home last night, so I felt it was a great day to reintroduce myself to my own grill (I really missed it!).

So, I decided on baked potatoes and Black Nugget Londong Broil from Sussex Meat Packing (I beleive that many of our friends fron NJ have heard of them.

Potatoes started
IMG_7956.jpg

Meat coming up to pre-gril tepmerature
IMG_7957.jpg

Indirect for a bit
IMG_7958.jpg

Reverse sear
IMG_7960.jpg

Resting
IMG_7963.jpg

Side dish
IMG_7959-1.jpg

Sliced
IMG_7964.jpg

Plated
IMG_7965.jpg

Enjoy!

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by John Solak:
Looks great, how tender was it? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

The meat was great. SMP is one of the last real butcher shops I know around here

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Steven A.:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by John Solak:
Looks great, how tender was it? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

The meat was great. SMP is one of the last real butcher shops I know around here </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I've got a couple of great shops around here (in Northeastern NJ). Kocher's, united meats, Karl Ehmer, etc...

What's in the black nugget marinade... is it a teriyaki or wine/Worcestershire? Trying to think of the next time I'm out there to stop in for one.

I cooked LBs for Easter for 30ppl at my parent's house. marinated 3 of them in balsamic, lemon juice, OO, garlic and fresh rosemary from my "ghetto garden" (pots out on the stoop). Did 2 more with just Montreal seasoning.

Now I wanna try the black nugget.
icon_wink.gif

Back