Baby Bacon Wrapped Filets

Cliff Bartlett

R.I.P. 5/17/2021
Saw these little filet mignons a while back and they ended up in the freezer. Decided to pull them out and cook them up. They come bacon wrapped and are pretty small, I think they were 4 ounces each. Sided them with some Planked Twice Baked Potatoes and some yellow squash.

Here's the little guys seasoned with only salt and pepper.

Mixed this with six small russets that I previously steamed on the stove. Garlic, butter, fresh rosemary, milk and sour cream.

Mashed potatoes with the butter.

Mixed in everything else.

Prepped the veggies.

Planked the potatoes.

Potatoes on the grill.

Squash and steaks on.

Continued.....

Last edited:

Plated.

Everything was delicious. These little steaks are really good for the price. Thanks for looking!

Last edited:
Star of the show looks like it was upstaged by the sides�� looks really tasty

Like what you did with the potatoes. I did the same with a cedar plank on a previous post but they needed a little boast. Going to steal your recipe and give it a try again. Those small bacon wrapped filets are great Barb and I have them every once in awhile. Nice post!

WOW!! That's an outstanding cook and yes Rich is going to steal the potato recipe. Cliff like you said for the money those little steaks are great. Your pics were great and that last pic was spot on.

Awesome looking meal, and great pics to boot. Love the shot of the filets with the flames, just screams summertime to me somehow. Gotta agree with the rest of the fella's, those potatoes look wicked. Notice you have the Craycort's, I just picked up a set myself, how do you like the veggie basket? Was thinking about eventually adding one someday.

Thanks for sharing, have a great weekend.

Notice you have the Craycort's, I just picked up a set myself, how do you like the veggie basket? Was thinking about eventually adding one someday.

Thanks for sharing, have a great weekend.

I love the veggie basket Jim. Also have the pan, which is the same thing, without the holes.

Back