American Grilled

For those you have been following the new cooking competition show on the travel Channel. I can officially say the episode I will appear in American Grilled Chicago will debut on August 20 at 8 PM on the travel Channel. I'm really excited to see how it turned out and I encourage everyone to watch it. The series debuts tonight with the first episode in Ashville, North Carolina. There will be 13 different cities with 4 contestants each city competing for 10000.00.

Will it ever be "On-Demand" with Comcast? I hate live TV these days. Plus I can't stay awake until 9 O'clock. lol

Yes,good luck,Jason! I have the DVR set up to record it. I also have a problem with TV after 9 PM. 5:30 AM comes around too #$&*%@ early! :D

I caught the first episode last night. It's like chopped but with grills! Lot's of fun. I enjoyed playing armchair griller and yelling at the screen as if I knew any better than the guys grilling.

Will it ever be "On-Demand" with Comcast? I hate live TV these days. Plus I can't stay awake until 9 O'clock. lol
If your level of service currently entitles you to The Travel Channel VOD content then the show will most likely be available to you On Demand.

Just saw it advertised on BBQ Crawl - was going to post a heads-up, but you beat me to it - best of luck to you, Jason, I've DVR'd it as well!

Regards,

Rooster

I caught the first episode last night. It's like chopped but with grills! Lot's of fun. I enjoyed playing armchair griller and yelling at the screen as if I knew any better than the guys grilling.

I did the same thing today.... I was even yelling he forget the Chesse he is disqualified. Lol..,. They let the guy stay and got rid of another cook.

Last night's show was really good. I too enjoyed trying to figure out what I would do with the mystery ingredients. Good show and good luck to everyone on the next one!

If I may ask, how did you hear about it to apply to be on it? I always wondered how networks get people to be in first season episodes for new shows.

Dave

Caught the most of the show last night. Only reason i knew about it was because i follow Pork Barrel BBQ on IG and i guess that was Heath on the show last night. I liked how it's like Chopped but on a grill as i'm a fan of the layout of Chopped. Looking forward to the rest of the episodes and congrats to you guys who made it on the show!

Back