Air Fried Scotch Eggs

Phil Perrin

TVWBB Hall of Fame
I’ve always wanted to try scotch eggs, but I’ve never seen them on a menu anywhere
And while we do have deep frying capabilities here, it seemed like a lot of work
But we DO have an air fryer!
I found a recipe online and gave it a whirl
Kind of a pain to assemble the whole thing, but very easy to cook in the air fryer!
Very tasty and I will make these again!!IMG_4432.jpegIMG_4433.jpeg

They look good. Never had them before but from recipes I've read, Yes they are a lot of work. Glad you were happy with them.

I made them once before it was hard to to put together and keep it together but the taste was great and actually was kind of fun. The only place I've seen them on the menu is up in Leavenworth Washington at one of the bratwurst places.

I would ask for the recipe, but I'm afraid Joan may be offended. Lol
:giggle: Not at all. I do have 5 recipes, but the one I made (12 years ago) is a little bit different. It is called "Scotch on the Rocks", a Food Network mag recipe. (yes, an egg recipe, not a drink recipe :giggle: )

:giggle: Not at all. I do have 5 recipes, but the one I made (12 years ago) is a little bit different. It is called "Scotch on the Rocks", a Food Network mag recipe. (yes, an egg recipe, not a drink recipe :giggle: )
I’ve always thought of scotch on the rocks as a drink! 🥃😂

My neighbor across the street is British. She made them a few times for us but deep fried. That air fryer looks just as good.

Back