A few recent ones

Tim Campbell

TVWBB Guru
Happy Thanksgiving, everyone. Just a quick photo-dump of a few of the latest cooks. Love seeing everyone's skills, techniques, and photos. No plated shots here...just the cooking.

Did a smoked chicken on the wsm a couple weeks back.

20231118_161101.jpg
20231118_180231.jpg

Did an al pastor variation courtesy of SeriousEats. This was killer.
20231119_172130.jpg
20231119_203042.jpg

Some homemade bread. Major shout-out to Righ G for his amazing expertise. My bread is good but I have a lot to learn. He has helped me become better, and for that I am thankful.
20231119_174851.jpg

And the Thanksgiving turkey, done inside. It was awesome. Crackling skin, tender meat. A canvas on which to paint. Some of the best gravy I've ever made came from this cook.
20231123_151234.jpg
20231123_151222.jpg

One appetizer was an artichoke-spinach dish. Really, really tasty.
20231125_173918.jpg

Thanks for the look. Hope you all had a kicka** Thanksgiving.

Happy Thanksgiving, everyone. Just a quick photo-dump of a few of the latest cooks. Love seeing everyone's skills, techniques, and photos. No plated shots here...just the cooking.

Did a smoked chicken on the wsm a couple weeks back.

Did an al pastor variation courtesy of SeriousEats. This was killer.

Some homemade bread. Major shout-out to Righ G for his amazing expertise. My bread is good but I have a lot to learn. He has helped me become better, and for that I am thankful.

And the Thanksgiving turkey, done inside. It was awesome. Crackling skin, tender meat. A canvas on which to paint. Some of the best gravy I've ever made came from this cook.

One appetizer was an artichoke-spinach dish. Really, really tasty.

Thanks for the look. Hope you all had a kicka** Thanksgiving.
Nice collection of grub, Tim! The bread is looking good, my man!!

What happened with that stuffing you were working on?? :)

R

Thanks man. Here's the link. Fun cook to do.

I keep coming back, steel skewers is probably your friend...and would need to find bricks....
Did you move this into shells with onion and cilantro?

Back