A Couple Weekend Cooks

Phil Perrin

TVWBB Hall of Fame
Friends of our were in upstate NY and didn't get to go to our friends wedding reception(they went to Hawaii for the wedding). And my 2 god sons were not happy about it!
So we had a pre-back to school/wedding reception 2.0 last night.
Not many pics, but a good time was had by all!
Fresh ground burger, hot dogs, cole slaw, pasta salad and guacamole with chips. Nothing fancy

1661125749125.png1661125771708.png
It was good having friends and some kids running around last night!
And the price of wings has gone down to reasonable, so we bought a couple packs of drumettes. I poked the skin and let them air dry in the fridge overnight. Seasoned with Weber's Garlic Sriracha and cooked indirect for about 35 minutes, then direct for about 10 to crisp the skin. I also made homemade blue cheese dressing
1661125984291.png
Thanks for looking!

I think the "little guy" in the middle is saying, "Don't ask me...old people just have to take pictures of food, I guess." ;)

I think the "little guy" in the middle is saying, "Don't ask me...old people just have to take pictures of food, I guess." ;)
That's the youngest one, Aiden Jack
Allen bonded with Pammi, Aiden took to me.
At 5, he's quite the little trash talker!

Well heck, got a sad update on this post
School started for the teachers last week and unfortunately several of them have come down with COVID!
Pammi, Shannon, Cassie and my dude Aiden Jack have it! Brooke, Anna and her husband and son, Aiden’s brother Allen and myself do not.
This is Pammi’s second bout with it and my second time NOT getting it from her! Luckily, it’s a much milder case this time
At work, I’m masked all the time and using social distancing as always

Back