2nd disappointment with Costco meat...almost

Status
Not open for further replies.

Randy Parr

TVWBB Super Fan
Well, my Son is leaving for Spain on Tuesday and I gave him his choice of menu for a going away party with family and friends...he chose ribs. I went to Costco and lo and behold...more small spares packed in with the BB's! I grabbed the manager (the same one I had spoken to last time) and pointed it out. At first he disagreed, then I showed him the skirts and some flat bones in some of the packages. I told him I believed that he wasn't aware, but he was getting ripped off if he was paying BB prices for these racks. He apologised and offered that he would open as many packs as I wanted so that I could pick and choose among the 6 racks that I needed for my dinner party. He vowed to bring this to the attention of the higher ups. During all this hoopla...we attracted quite a crowd. People started asking me how to pick a good rack, how to cook it. One woman almost kissed me when I told her that the reason her ribs were tough was because she didn't remove the membrane "membrane? what membrane?". Before long the whole crowd was requesting packages be opened and inspected for true BB's...I'm sure the manager hated my guts. When asked how I knew so much about ribs...I started telling them about Chris and directing them to the site. The women's eyes lit up when I told them about the recipe section. The guys...when I started telling them about the WSM...well, it think they became sexually aroused.
It was a fun morning...

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Randy Parr:
[qb] The guys...when I started telling them about the WSM...well, it think they became sexually aroused.
It was a fun morning... [/qb] <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>You sound surpised. Only reason I my WSM is because my wife said I needed to spend more time on foreplay! /infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Randy Parr:
[qb]When asked how I knew so much about ribs...I started telling them about Chris and directing them to the site.[/qb] <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>By the way, I recently registered a short domain name for the Web site:

http://www.tvwb.net or just http://tvwb.net

You can give out this easy-to-remember version when sharing the site with others. It simply redirects to www.virtualweberbullet.com

Regards,
Chris

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back