26" limited edition brand new

JimZ

TVWBB Super Fan
Have a look at the pic. I cant believe he is asking $700. Or am i out of touch????

Attachments

• Marketplace - LIMITED EDITION 26” ORIGINAL KETTLE PREMIUM IN GLEN BLUE _ Facebook.pdf
    5.7 MB · Views: 56
There was one for sale locally down here that was really nice, wood handles/rollers and some other accessories. It was a sweet grill.

It was listed for about the same price by a guy on FB market. About a week later the same grill was offered from a girl, she said she bought this for her boyfriend but he cheated on her and she wants it gone.

It’s funny these prices, I was surprised to see it. I was torn on wether to use mine or not and I’m really glad I did. I have a tri-tip and some lamb chops going on tomorrow.

I had the 26 Glen Blue in Weber's cart, several times, but I resisted temptation, mainly because I have a lot of 22" kettles with all the toys/accesories for them.

I had the 26 Glen Blue in Weber's cart, several times, but I resisted temptation, mainly because I have a lot of 22" kettles with all the toys/accesories for them.
I canceled my first order and regretted it, once they did the second run I was in! It’s a good looking grill, the color is a happy color. Reminds me of summer for some reason.

I canceled my first order and regretted it, once they did the second run I was in! It’s a good looking grill, the color is a happy color. Reminds me of summer for some reason.
I love the retro colors, I hope Weber continues that path & I can only hope that I win that Glen Blue WSM 14!

I love the retro colors, I hope Weber continues that path & I can only hope that I win that Glen Blue WSM 14!
You and me both. All I really hope on that one is someone who posts often wins so we can see it in action. Still amazed Chris did all that. Good news for him I can just drive over and get it. 😃

Back