26” rotisserie options

CLouie

Hello, I recently swapped my 22” kettle for a 26” and am trying to figure out a rotisserie setup. Classic predicament it seems. I’ve searched exhaustively online (including similar older threads on this and other forums).
The Cajun Bandit is out of stock (I emailed and they said it won’t be back for the foreseeable future), the Etsy options (ie spitfire rotisserie) likewise out of stock, and I came across a couple Canadian sites but they don’t ship to the US. Can’t find used versions of the above either.
I’m not that much of a rotisserie guy but really didn’t think it would be this difficult.
Any ideas?!
Thanks!

Well I was going to recommend the Cajun Bandit as that’s the only one I’m familiar with other than much older Weber ones which, good luck finding.

Well I was going to recommend the Cajun Bandit as that’s the only one I’m familiar with other than much older Weber ones which, good luck finding.
Purchased my Excellent Cajun Bandit(CB) Rotisserie Kit a couple of years ago for my Weber Performer Deluxe. In checking the CB Web Site over the last six(6) months they have been out-or-stock of these items for the Weber Kettle 22" and 26" for quite some time.

What I really like is their stainless steel Proprietary Rotisserie Ring for my Weber Kettle 22”,however, the Cajun Bandit Proprietary Rotisserie Ring for the 26” is not made of stainless steel.

Attachments

• 0D98C971-1DF8-43D6-9EC9-2ABC30321AF7.jpeg
    0D98C971-1DF8-43D6-9EC9-2ABC30321AF7.jpeg
    228.9 KB · Views: 8
  • 4855B294-483A-448C-A0DD-6FF31EE2F31C.png
    4855B294-483A-448C-A0DD-6FF31EE2F31C.png
    465.2 KB · Views: 8
  • D30EBD26-C40E-47F0-A3E3-201D4BD43A5F.jpeg
    D30EBD26-C40E-47F0-A3E3-201D4BD43A5F.jpeg
    280.8 KB · Views: 6
Last edited:
Patience, my boy, patience. It will come to you at a great price in it’s own sweet time.

now, back to reality! I wish I had a realistic answer for you, but, from what I’ve seen I’d hold out for the CB unit, they are very well made!

CB has been out of stock on these kits for well over a year now. Spit rods, forks & motors can be found in many sizes at onegrill.com. The real challenge is finding or making the rotisserie ring.

CB has been out of stock on these kits for well over a year now. Spit rods, forks & motors can be found in many sizes at onegrill.com. The real challenge is finding or making the rotisserie ring.
I am one happy customer of both Cajun Bandit and One Grill.com.

Back