22.5 rotisserie for kettles

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tim Quon

TVWBB Pro
Just purchased the 22.5 OTG and was thinking about getting the Weber rotisserie to go with it. Does anyone know if the rotisserie would fit on my 22.5 WSM?

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Tim Quon:
Just purchased the 22.5 OTG and was thinking about getting the Weber rotisserie to go with it. Does anyone know if the rotisserie would fit on my 22.5 WSM? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>Tim, it will not.
Because the lid of the WSM fits INSIDE the midsection of the WSM and the lid of the OTG fits over the OUTSIDE of the grill.
You can, however, buy The Cajun Bandit Rotisserie that'll fit both your Kettle and your WSM.

QUOTE]Tim, it will not.
Because the lid of the WSM fits INSIDE the midsection of the WSM and the lid of the OTG fits over the OUTSIDE of the grill.
You can, however, buy The Cajun Bandit Rotisserie that'll fit both your Kettle and your WSM.[/QUOTE]

Thanks Jim, Glad I didn't buy the Weber yet. I'll look into the Cajun Bandit for sure. Thanks again for the info guys.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Tim Quon:
QUOTE]Tim, it will not.
You can, however, buy The Cajun Bandit Rotisserie that'll fit both your Kettle and your WSM. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Thanks Jim, Glad I didn't buy the Weber yet. I'll look into the Cajun Bandit for sure. Thanks again for the info guys.[/QUOTE]

Here's one. Maybe they will ship.
http://sfbay.craigslist.org/sby/hsh/3042930021.html

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back