2 15 lb bags of kbb for $8 at Walmart

Tim K

TVWBB All-Star
2-pack 15lb Kingsford Charcoal Briquets $8 + Free Store Pickup

Buy Now ►
Walmart has 2-Pack 15lb Kingsford Charcoal Briquets for $7.94. Store pick up is free as stock permits. Thanks BEANO52

Note, may not be available in all areas

Deal Editor's Notes & Price Research: Our research indicates that 2-pack 15lb Kingsford Charcoal Briquets is $9 lower (53% savings) than the next best available price from a reputable merchant with prices from $17. -castlebeckett

I did some math and the price per pound is right around $.26 which is the same the twin 18.6# bags for $9.88 HD had on sale a few weeks ago. Not bad if you're running low.
Tim

Last edited:
Get it quick... I bought some a few days ago, and went back for more today. They had twin packs of 12.9#... I asked the Gal in the department, and she said that was a special promotional price and size, and for me to look in the magazine department to see if any were left, so I did. Found what was left and picked up four more twin packs of the 15# for $7.94.... but that is a limited supply....... so better act fast....

The 2x15lb packs are limited. To make it more difficult both stores I went to had the 2x15lb packs mixed in with the 2x12.9b packs so it's easy to miss them. I was in Oklahoma City yesterday on a business trip and stopped by to pick some more up. They had a huge pallet mixed with both sizes. Oddly enough the price was $8.14 but they priced match the $7.94. Got five more packs.

Last edited:
Tim, thanks for the info. I've been twice and picked up 2bags each time. I usually don't go to Wally World so your post really helped me out.

Darvin

Back