12th Man chilli!

Chili came out percent!!made some bacon corn bread...we had a ton off food, turkey, spring rolls, jerk chicken...man food heaven today!!

Can't forget the 12th man cake!

Good stuff go hawks!!

Your killing me Morgan, I'm watching the game right now and waiting for my smoker to finish up. Someday Morgan were getting together for a game day

Delicious chili, Morgan! I'm not much into football, but chili is an excellent food (along with good beer, of course) to go along with watching a winter game! I noticed that you had both the Red Chair and the Red Stripe open in the first pic; did you use one in the chili and drink the other? Or did you drink both?

Thanks for sharing!

Barret

Well, is that chili and Fireball talkin' back at ya this morning Morgan? ;)
Everything looks super bowlful good!
Congrats on the Hawks win!

Delicious chili, Morgan! I'm not much into football, but chili is an excellent food (along with good beer, of course) to go along with watching a winter game! I noticed that you had both the Red Chair and the Red Stripe open in the first pic; did you use one in the chili and drink the other? Or did you drink both?

Thanks for sharing!

Barret

Good eye Barret...the Dechutes went into the chilli and the Red Stripe was the nights drinker..

Red chair has a little more hoppy flavor so I wanted that to go into the chilli(it's just fine to drink as well!)just what I was in the mood for!

Take care!

Back