Thanks for your Amazon purchases!

Chris Allingham

Administrator
Staff member
Thank you to whoever used our Amazon link to buy a DJI Phantom 3 Professional 4K Video Camera Quad Copter Drone with 2 Batteries, 2 64GB U1 SD Cards and Snap on Prop Guards for $1,049. Every purchase--big or small--helps support TVWBB!

http://amazon.com/?tag=tvwb-20

I use the link for ALL my Amazon purchases. Even if I'm just buying an MP3 song. Heck, I even use the link to browse Amazon. Just in case, ya know?

What Phil said! I have the link set up as a favorite on my browser so I just click the link and buy what I need. Been doing that for quite a while. We should all be doing that. For that matter, random donations at least on a yearly basis. This site gives a lot to all of us so I don't think that it is asking to much for a random donation every now and then. Just my 2 cents worth.

I use the link for ALL my Amazon purchases.
Same here, including our kitchen sink and faucet.

fOL_r-qTZ_QLPRpT1cZCZMx9mY0qtZGVvuaTRQWvesLl0snfQ58qC7mdRfmRXo98D0SqaeYfogmGhjCaPjpJSxlagX3HAI5mupdRUmf9NK7ooUlWcB7B2sDnZN2KmhJGUZkWndDuiWzz0mv4Ymy2n1_EFNr9HTYEe6AZBpS6wLfTiFvokrAYYKBuQlZ8v4JQqhjBgQpiccOGhamOecHGFQoI-unIenmlKCu99gyez4-VlYVLpJxAZCWbOadUh2vCGt-0dsDplk1PxVSA13Rqb25V_68Hmk5ZfDLvSYzv_Szk6yOXH-Vdsk5pq6a2LtrMRLB69BHBkS-HTjR-fqNdu3_uUg8xEmkXDGMtmuhw20FRrLinrydHwrz1qgKYh35MdCKjk_LGkCQ56Oo59Yu2EtTsBwiRXvVUAKswxBkWb26WnyDf6BU38doMhIOmfV8meml2-GS3gGv-vdAAhDQ2i4WmH1SAYa66vS8PQSK4hr9m2T8cLdg5Y7GqXmf-RH4P7ydRtUrS3AHsk2J3kM1KKPIp3i5prsPSlgoAwNy4L3kXBqNALGJBU7wCJZtak6QElALOPW-qu2weu7RJNLnip-GwW9qZ2mZSBLrF8WPlCWm3YI5GKA=w1514-h1009-no

and a nearly $800 camera lens, as well as few other cameras and lenses.
and a 50" television.
and most all of my Christmas shopping, and.....
Sure beats the old Sears and Roebuck or Monkey Ward catalogs, except for the old prices.

Me too, mostly on the lower end. The Amazon bookmark on my Firefox toolbar contains this link for browsing & buying. I'm the one who is nickel and dimeing you to death!

I bought a book using your link last night......... I already had the ebook but I wanted to get a hard copy to better see some diagrams.

Back