Let's make breakfast

Tony R

TVWBB 1-Star Olympian
Today we bought a "taco cart". I may have a slight taco addiction.

The first cook we did on it was breakfast since we picked this up around 8:30 am on a Sunday morning.

Here it is ready to come home.

First thing up was bacon and sausage

Hash browns seasoned with lawrys salt

Then some eggs

Let's eat! Nothing fancy just good eats.

Overall it's was a great experience cooking on this new tool. Breakfast was delicious.

Thanks for stopping by
Tony and Maribel

T & M.

I thought that first pic was you getting all your utensils together for another of your monster cooks. Then realised you were in a store and not your back-yard....:D

Nice brekkie going on there. (Brekkie. UK slang for breakfast).

You get all the cool toys Tony! Great looking eats! I'm sure we are going to see a lot of awesome stuff come off of that.

Now I know why you moved......... bigger yard more toys! That taco cart is awesome, but alas I'm out of space:(

Tony i am so jealous of you, one questions it looks like this carts is a NG hook up if so that is the greatest.
Great cook as always looking forward to the tacos coming off of this thing. congrats.
Kevin

Wow, here I am, 9:40 in the morning, no breakfast and I see that plate. That looks so good Tony!!! Like the taco cart also.

NICE! If you don't mind, can you take pics of the mechanics and give specs. Looks like a pretty cool swap meet of some sort. Sorry! I'm an appliance dork.

Cool taco cart, Tony. Fantastic cook. I didn't read the threads, just looked at the pictures but was curious. Is it propane or natural gas?

Back