Finished my Mini

Eric Helzing

First of all I want to say thank you for all of your great posts and thoughts on how to build this mini.

Secondly let me apologize because I suck and I didn't take any pics. I know, lame post. But remember the first part. Thanks everyone.

First of all I want to say thank you for all of your great posts and thoughts on how to build this mini.

Secondly let me apologize because I suck and I didn't take any pics. I know, lame post. But remember the first part. Thanks everyone.

pics or it didn't happen:cool:

Todd, my wife is wishing it hadn't happened. She doesn't understand why I needed another cooker. I have the 22" WSM already. But I love building things. And I like that this is more portable. I'm taking the Mini ice fishing on Mille Lacs Lake MN in February. can't wait to smoke, while drinking and maybe even catching some fish.

So I'm new here. How do I post a pic?

Todd, my wife is wishing it hadn't happened. She doesn't understand why I needed another cooker. I have the 22" WSM already. But I love building things. And I like that this is more portable. I'm taking the Mini ice fishing on Mille Lacs Lake MN in February. can't wait to smoke, while drinking and maybe even catching some fish.

Try here I think all your questions will be answered.
http://tvwbb.com/faq.php?faq=vb3_board_faq#faq_postphoto

Tell your wife she has nothing to worry about! A couple smokers is nothing! When you hit 5 or six then she should worry a bit! By the way the Mini is the best camp Smoker. I take that back the Mini-ZA is the best camp smoker!

13991129869_c694c1dac8_b.jpg

13991158088_712679c47c_b.jpg

13847499443_d7863272d5_b.jpg

14776249519_07425a5f41_b.jpg

That's what makes the "joes" and the mini's what they are. They are a take anywhere mobile throw down. Ice fishing with the mini sounds like a blast. Now, we all know ice fishing is a miserable sport and we just use it as an excuse to drink beer all day with out the wife getting bitter. Having a Smokey Joe handy,fresh fish and cold beer is living the dream brother

Last edited:

Back