&@?!%#*+!!!!😡

DMack

Just went out to give my 2 week old platinum performer a good wash down. I set the lid on the table and somehow it slipped off did a triple Lindsey and landed on the concrete patio did a flip and hit again! SOB!! Put a couple nice scratches and chips in the paint. Of coarse right smack in the middle of the front right below the thermostat!! Couldn't have hit on the back right!😡😡

I smell what you're steppin in brother. My lid has a cpl character marks from my intellectual thought processes as well.

Sorry about the multiple posts, my internet or phone is acting up. I was cursing so loud my neighbor came running to the fence ready to jump over and help with what he though was a burglar or something. He said he never heard anything like from me before and thought something was seriously wrong, then we both laughed about it.

Rust oleum makes a real nice high temp spray paint. Hit it with some of that and refer to them as "battle scars"! It's gonna be okay. Really,it will!

Originally Posted by Jim Lampe
Dude
its only a grill
its not Madonna
I wouldn't care if Madonna fell and got scratched.....lol
Madonna would nail a triple Lindsey without breaking a sweat.
I ain't talkin' about Madonna Louise Ciccone... I mean the real Madonna

the_madonna_in_sorrow.jpg

One of the reasons the last two grills and my wsm I bought used off of CL, they already had their beauty marks installed by their previous owners so any additions no big deal.

When I bought my Performer off CL there was a dent under the handle and a couple of scratches on the lid. I called Weber to inquire about buying a new lid and the Rep offered to check the serial number to see if was registered already. It wasn't. So, he registered it to me and replaced the lid under warranty. I just had to send a picture of the dent and rust. However, they no longer make the 2014 and prior lids so it was replaced with the new 2015 model lid. This lid has the heat shield but its still a new lid and works great.

Was at a BBQ competition on Saturday and one of the neighboring team's cooks dropped one of his two racks of cooked ribs on the ground about 20 minutes before turn in. Talk about hearing things coming from someone's mouth. LOL

Back