Got lucky....

Tony R

TVWBB 1-Star Olympian
Got this weber q for $50 at a thrift store. The previous owner made an adjustment to the propane holder. Now the big green cans can be held.

My other weber q was sold to my brother inlaw.

Nice buy Tony, I have a 100 that we use for a quick burger or BSCB instead of firing up the big gasser or performer. I bought an adapter off of EBay that allows me to fill the green bottles right off a 20# tank. I only use the little tanks when we take it to the park or camping otherwise it's hooked to a 20# tank at home. This 20# tank its on now is over a year old and still about half full.

. I can see that compact grill being real handy. And 50 bucks...you can't beat that with a stick !

Way to go. Never looked in any of the thrift shops for Webers. Guess I will have to add that to the list.

That is a good deal.......I just bought a q120 off cl for $50 and thought it was a good deal. I think that is a q200,you can look on the back and see.

Enjoy! The Q series are great grills--highly efficient and very capable of both searing and having indirect heat when used properly.

Tony, great find on a great grill! Since I got my Q200 on CL a few years back, I find myself using it more then my Genesis. We've loaded up the Q at some tailgates, and fed 7-8 people! Great little grills with tons of space!
Tim

Back