Yikes!

That thing looks pissed and ready to throw down! I think I'd just need a new grill after that. Just open the lid and "oh hell no!"

There was an aricle a few days ago forgot when guy got bit they got him to the hospital but that particular hospital did not have any anti venom they tried to airlift him to somewhere that did but it was to light. When I hear Black Mamba always think of Kill Bill.

Fire up that grill! Or run away and get a clean pair of shorts. Maybe both.

I fired up my gas grill with a rat inside, it just scurried out the way it went in. You'd hate for a ticked off, partially singed Black Mamba to slither out through the grease tray and then come after you! :oops:

There was an aricle a few days ago forgot when guy got bit they got him to the hospital but that particular hospital did not have any anti venom they tried to airlift him to somewhere that did but it was to light. When I hear Black Mamba always think of Kill Bill.
Reminds me of the story of two guys out hiking. One goes behind the tree to relieve himself. He then gets bitten by a snake on his uh "member". In a panic friend runs back down the trail leaving him there to find an EMT and ask for advice. Of course they tell him what should be done. He runs back to his friend who asks "what did the Dr say?" Friend says "Doc says you're gonna die"

Most likely there's rat or rats hanging out in that grill hence the visit from the serpent. Fortunately, the BM's aren't overly aggressive and if you give them an exit, they'll take it

Back