WSM Pizza

WOW! That pizza looks Fantastic!!!!! I love Pie on the grill/smoker!!!! Chiky looks great too!!!! Yum!!!!!!

Just one more piece of needed motivation. Great looking chick and pizza, Daniel. I loved the pics with your family (and I'm glad to know your first name too).

I need the motivation not to do pizza, but to work without a stone and because I'm having only abortive attemps to make my own crust. But I will persist -- another chance tonight. Thank you for the implied encouragement.

Rich

My wife said if you could come to the US of A to fix her the pizza she would provide, free of charge, room and board. Bring Emilie and the kids too, we've got plenty of room.
icon_smile.gif

I noticed more activity Swedes now, when the Swedish team was eliminated in the hockey world championship. I just want to draw attention to this: I am not Czech . I live in Prague, but I'm Slovak. And we Slovaks would have wished in the semifinals more than the Czech hockey players of Sweden.
BTW: I hope so Canadians are on top of things, and take lost sportingly .
BTW ...I hope that Americans recognize from the defeat of Slovakia team
icon_wink.gif
And now to the point:
THIS IS FANTASTIC PIZZZZZZZZZA!!!!!!
I have problem with pizza make. I have a pizza stone but I can not achieve these results to the OTS, or in the oven. Great motivation for me, I have to try again and again. How did it succeed, it shall report.
Chicken is too perfect, of course.
Emilie and the guys are magical.
I hope that everything is fine between us.

Back