Wide aluminum foil

Chris H.

TVWBB Member
Hey everyone,

I'm looking for "wide" aluminum foil (24") to line my 22.5" WSM water pan. Curious as to where anybody gets there's because the only stuff i can find is on amazon is expensive as all hell. The 18" stuff doesn't quite cover the water pan unless I'm incompetent, which may be the case. Any help is appreciated.

Thanks in advance!!

Hey everyone,

I'm looking for "wide" aluminum foil (24") to line my 22.5" WSM water pan. Curious as to where anybody gets there's because the only stuff i can find is on amazon is expensive as all hell. The 18" stuff doesn't quite cover the water pan unless I'm incompetent, which may be the case. Any help is appreciated.

Thanks in advance!!

restaurant depot if you can get access

Chris, if you don't find the wide foil, you can always join 2 pieces together folding in a Z pattern as you join them.
It works and its cheap. Like me.

Bought my 500' roll of 24" foil off ebay. Love the wide width and covering the entire bowl with one sheet!

Cost wise it may be cheaper in the end to just buy a 500ft x 18" roll and use more sheets. The 24" versions although nicer to use in one sheet is much more $$. I get mine at Costco and for 500ft x 18" 624 foil its only $22.00 which is fairly cheap.

Back