What is this worth?

Dale Nichols

TVWBB Super Fan
I have a chance to get one of these for $35.00 would I regret it? I have been waiting for a CL deal on a Platinum Performer with the gas assist but this is 5 minutes from me. I have been wanting to try charcoal for some time. The reviews say the handle in front gets hot and the vent in the center of the lid were it's cons.

I almost pulled the trigger thinking I could turn around get my money back later. My wife is not thrilled about grill number four. Ha!

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/B002PZ1FNO/tvwb-20

Last edited:
Seems hard to go wrong for $35 for a 22 inch Weber grill. For that kind of money, you could put it on the curb if you don't like it. If nothing else, it will give you an idea of whether or not you want to run charcoal for grilling and you will learn what you do and don't like for any future grill purchase.

Are you getting this new for that money or used. I assume used. If new, you should already have it by now instead of writing in this forum.

Oh well, I think it was a good deal but I really wanted the gas and the larger table and if I ever wanted to add the rotisserie the other model would work better for me.

Back