What, blue sky and no rain? It's burger time

Svein

TVWBB Super Fan
The forecast for Saturday was really bad, it was essentially an early reminder of what is due to come

But when I woke up I saw that the sky was blue and the sun was on its way up (We have a baby that likes to wake up really early)

The plans for a kitchen made meal was scrapped, and we agreed that this was clearly a good day for burgers. Nothing fancy, but I wanted to use the CI skillet which I bought in the spring and which as not seen enough heat yet. The burgers were made with minced meat , garlic, S&P, and an egg.

So I soften some onion rings in butter

Before I gave the burgers a initial sear in skillet before they met with the grate

Added some corn, mixed some parsley in the onions, topped the burgers with onion/parsley and cheese.

Sorry, no plated pictures (things got a little hectic outside around the weber and I forgot it). Turned out very juicy with a good meat flavor :)

Thanks for looking

Know all too well about the early riser. Same with us. :)

The burgers look great!!!

Thanks guys, I normally do the burgers with raw onions and have to say that the CI butter soften onioin/parsley raised the burger to a new level. Need to add some bacon next time though

Last edited:

Back