Well some cooking is done

LMichaels

TVWBB 1-Star Olympian
Tomorrow, we're doing Mother's Day and my youngest daughter's Birthday which is today, plus her son's (my grandson Blake's) birthday. Which is next Saturday. She almost had him on her birthday 14 years ago.
Food request was Ravioli. We have a really nice shop here in Rockford called Deli Italia which sells a lot of imported goods, plus they make a great homemade ravioli and I ordered a big tray of 48 doz all IQF.
Now I have a big pot of my special marinara done and cooling on the stove top as well. A little spicy and very fragrant with lots of garlic and fresh basilico. (Basil to you "white" people :D)
Later sometime this evening the brisket point will be placed on Big Z for an overnight. So I can have everything come together by about 1530 to 1600 tomorrow. Yuuuuummy! Wish you all could smell my kitchen right now.

Tomorrow, we're doing Mother's Day and my youngest daughter's Birthday which is today, plus her son's (my grandson Blake's) birthday. Which is next Saturday. She almost had him on her birthday 14 years ago.
Food request was Ravioli. We have a really nice shop here in Rockford called Deli Italia which sells a lot of imported goods, plus they make a great homemade ravioli and I ordered a big tray of 48 doz all IQF.
Now I have a big pot of my special marinara done and cooling on the stove top as well. A little spicy and very fragrant with lots of garlic and fresh basilico. (Basil to you "white" people :D)
Later sometime this evening the brisket point will be placed on Big Z for an overnight. So I can have everything come together by about 1530 to 1600 tomorrow. Yuuuuummy! Wish you all could smell my kitchen right now.
Sounds great Larry!

Happy birthday to daughter and grandson and belated Mom's day to your mother.

What’s in the raviolis? Meat? Cheese? Funghi? Sounds like an incredible dinner is coming. Mangia!
The first person to guess accurately gets a few dozen ravioli's and special marinara shipped to them, compliments of Larry. I guess ricotta.

Well overnight my automation worked. While I snoozed the internal of the meat got to 145, and then I programmed the grill to go up to 225. If the meat hits 205 while I happen to be away from the grill it will then drop back to 160 and hold until I can pull it. I like it when plan works

Back