Today's Conditions

I'm sitting here in my office complaining about being cold. My little temp. thing reads "78".:rolleyes:

SIL is not as far north as you but further west in Lake Carroll.
She sent us pics this morning. They got about 7".
Just a dusting here.

Only a couple of inches here, on the low end of the forecast. Twin Cities metro traffic by the traffic maps didn't appear to be too bad, and that's confirmed by a buddy of mine.

Supposed to get another pile Sunday & Monday.

SIL is not as far north as you but further west in Lake Carroll.
She sent us pics this morning. They got about 7".
Just a dusting here.
Oh, yeah, looking at flat areas now that did not drift and every bit of 6 or 7 here maybe more. Did not step out to measure. Supposed to turn to rain later today. Guess we'll see what kind of mess that becomes

Warm and sunny here the last few days. Weather prediction starting tomorrow is rain and snow all next week until sunny again a week from Sunday. All 4 seasons in one week!

Our spring weather up here on the Olympic Peninsula is so nice right now but I heard we might be getting snow soon ☹️.
When I go to Cali in the winter I don’t really get much relief from the chill.
It’s almost as cold in the East Bay Area as it is in the Sequim area and believe it or not there is less rain in Sequim than the Bay Area because of the rain shadow effect.
After visiting friends in Arizona I’m really thinking about making the Scottsdale area my second home for the winter months.

Back