ThermoPop 2 only $24.50!

Chris Allingham

Administrator
Staff member
ThermoPop 2 30% off, only $24.50. The perfect stocking stuffer!

unnamed.jpg

You got me all excited, Tony. Thinking this was a new sale.

Honestly the Pop is all you need for majority of cooks, especially with the bigger rotating display. Still, nothing beats a Pen.

You got me all excited, Tony. Thinking this was a new sale.

Honestly the Pop is all you need for majority of cooks, especially with the bigger rotating display. Still, nothing beats a Pen.
I have a Thermapen One (BBQ Relief edition) that I like a lot, but I use my ThermoPro Lightning more often because I like the readout display better. Both are excellent, but look out because there is a pretty cool challenger that has recently arrived:

IMG_4499.jpeg

At $119 it's no challenge for me :D not dropping al that when I could be dropping it on steak

A lot of unknowns about this new entry and company, but that pricing is not really out of line with a Thermoworks Thermapen One. It has to be a source for concern for Thermoworks to have ThermoPro hitting them on the discount price side and now this product on the elegant style - and supposedly even speed and durability - side.

The new Typhur looks like a thermometer designed by Apple's team in Cupertino!

A lot of unknowns about this new entry and company, but that pricing is not really out of line with a Thermoworks Thermapen One. It has to be a source for concern for Thermoworks to have ThermoPro hitting them on the discount price side and now this product on the elegant style - and supposedly even speed and durability - side.

The new Typhur looks like a thermometer designed by Apple's team in Cupertino!

To me that's immediately off-putting. Looks like something I display rather than use; take pictures of next to my Kalamazoo grill.

Obviously that's what they're going for, and maybe it's a good thermometer too, Just not my thing.

If you set out a Thermapen One, a ThermoPro Lightning, and this new Typhur, I know which one my millennial age son would pick!

I am still kickong myself for missing this deal. And I was ordering when something came up. 🙏
It'll happen again about the same time (NOV / DEC) this year, maybe even before. I have to admit, this has become my favorite thermometer, mostly because you can stick it and and it will stand on it's own. I'm not a fan of keeping my hand in a hot pit while the thermometer comes up to temp

Back