TempSpike models???

IDK why some think using an app is "juggling" your phone. You set a target and your phone alerts you when target is reached. EZPZ
Well, I tend to put my phone down a lot when I'm at home... so really it's probably more having to keep track of it....hahaha

On the other hand, I typically have the receiver for my Smoke hanging from my neck (or on the nightstand during an overnighter). And then there's the fact that my smoke receiver has 1 big button and doesn't require an unlock code of some sort to shut it up when it's alarming.

But to be fair, you're probably right and I'm making a bigger deal of it in my head than it actually is.

To me the goofy thing the Smoke uses is a royal PIA. And yeah I put my phone down a lot as well. But the alarms for the temp spike and some other stuff is so loud no need to look at it. Can't miss it screaming at me

To me the goofy thing the Smoke uses is a royal PIA. And yeah I put my phone down a lot as well. But the alarms for the temp spike and some other stuff is so loud no need to look at it. Can't miss it screaming at me
Heck, I find the phone app for my TempSpike much more convenient and user friendly than the dedicated unit on my ThermoWorks Smoke. Range is better too.
Yeah, this is the kind of stuff I need/like to know beforehand. Do you use you TempSpike for grilling and low & slow/overnighters?

Back