stoker connection

C Bruer

For some reason I am not able to connect to the stoker from inside my network.

Stoker is functioning properly. I am using extreme and express.

Stoker has assigned ip address.

Extreme is set to create wireless network. Express to join wireless network.

I am sure I have some minor thing not correct. It was working and the I upgraded the stoker software. I have renamed all sensors and designated an ip to stoker.

Trying to use stokerx software. It has connected but at present is not connecting to the stoker.

Any thoughts?

I would connect to the router on your network and make sure that is recognizes the Stoker. If it is, turn off the Stoker then reboot your router. Once the router is up and running, turn the Stoker back on. Give it a few minutes to get settled and then check the IP address on the Stoker and then try to connect to http:\\<Stoker IP Address>

Stoker is recognized at the proper ip of 10.0.1.201.

I am still unable to login on my network. Earlier I got my stoker work but could not keep connected to the internet.

I upgraded to stoker version 2.7.0.207. Maybe I need to drop back a version. On a mac and that is kind of a hassle since I don't have a pc.

Mac's and Stokers seem to have more compatability issues than PC's. There are quite a few posts/threads here addressing this. Do a search and I'm sure you can correct the problem. Most likely the more sage will get back to you here first.

Back